Annual Tuition 2022-2023*
|# of Children||Annual Tuition||Annual Cost Incurred by School|
*These are base tution costs, for total fees information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The estimated cost to attend Mercy School is $6800 per child (excluding registration and other
fees). However, the tuition will be subsidized for 2022-2023 school year at $6000 per first child
in KG – Twelfth; tuition for additional children is further subsidized, as shown above.
- We encourage families to pay the actual cost per child, if they are able to do so. The difference will be considered a donation and can be used for itemized tax deduction on your tax returns. The deficit per child
that the school incurs because of this subsidized fee is made up through donations from generous donors.
Oklahoma Islamic School Foundation (OISF) Scholarship
Oklahoma Islamic School Foundation (OISF) is the Islamic Scholarship Granting Organization that provides scholarships to students attending Islamic schools in our state. Since the cost of every student attending Mercy school is $6,800/year, qualified students will receive a scholarship award of $6,800 per student.
The following is a list the the qualification requirements to receive this scholarship:
- The student must be a legal resident of the United States
- The student lives in Oklahoma
- The student has been accepted by an accredited Oklahoma private school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- The Student’s Family gross annual income should be below the following income thresholds:
|Family Size of 2
|Family Size of 3
|Family Size of 4
|Family Size of 5
|For each additional family member
Even if you are able to pay Mercy school fees/tuition in full, if your child qualifies to receive this fund based on this criteria, please contact Mercy school: email@example.com. This will allow the school to receive the allocated scholarship award of $6800.
- Once a student has received a scholarship, that student and his or her siblings remain eligible until high school graduation or age 21.
- The parent of the student that has been awarded a Oklahoma Private School Opportunity Scholarship must go to the school to accept the scholarship award of $6,800 and endorse the ENTIRE check over to the student’s school. This money is designated by law towards education at the contracted private school and
should NOT be used for any other purpose.