Mercy School Board Monthly Meeting Observation Rules for Parents.
1) Please email the request to attend the meeting: Mercyschoolboard@mercyschool.com
2) Maximum number of Parents allowed: Three (first come first serve basis)
3) Meeting will start promptly at 7 pm, please arrive 5 minutes prior.
4) Attending time with parents is from 7 – 7:30 pm, total of 30 minutes.
5) Please sign in after your arrival.
6) Please note that this is Observation only, Any suggestions or ideas from parents should be submitted in writing (suggestion box).
October 9th, 2019 Mercy Board Meeting Minutes Summary
Members Present: Sikandar Mesiya, Farrukh Jawaid, Nasir Marakah, Rameeza Qureshi, Muzaffar Saleemi, Mudassir Nawaz, Shadi Saleem, Muhammad Adnan Altaf, Mamoon Rasheed
Staff Present: PRINCIPAL Buthiana
Excused / Absent: Br.Baha (out of town)
Place: Mercy School Library
Time: 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Du’aa (prayers)
- Approval and Signing of September Board Meeting minutes.
- Introduction of new Members (Muhammad Adnan Altaf and Mamoon Rasheed) and farewell
to retiring Members (Muzaffar Saleemi and Nasir Marakah – they both served for 10 years).
- The code of conduct was signed by all Board members.
- Steam Program budget $10,353 approved, with room sharing with Arts room.
- Gym update: Architecture contract signed.
A metal building with an indoor running track at the current Soccer field site. Total estimated cost $2 million not including Tornado Shelter, Soccer Field can be moved further North Current Mercy Hall can be converted to 6 classrooms.
- School Logo presented for final approval.